2018 in a nutshell
2 januari 2019 - 2 minuten leestijd
A look back at my 2018
Just like last year, an overview of my year in the field of marketing automation, web, and e-mail development. A year in which I adjusted my personal website a number of times and eventually opted for a minimalistic appearance.
What I learned in 2018
- Customer Journeys
- Clang E-mail Software
- Customizing Wordpress
- Modular (SASS)
238 Commits on GitHub
- Interactive elements toolbox
- Collection of reusable interactive email elements with a special mode to view time estimates and save notes.
- Email toolkit
- Collection of frameworks, templates, tools, workflows and many more interesting topics to build faster and better emails. This saves time by looking up the same data over and over again.
- Email preflight checklist
- Pilots also perform their preflight checklist on every flight and check all essential parts before taking off, however experienced they may be. A powerful tool that keeps you sharp with the right subjects and can be completed in a few minutes.
- Selligent reporting tool
- Email reporting module that easily generates statistics from an email campaign.
- Dynamic email upload tool
- Environment with which dynamic content blocks can be added to a customer journey.